Standard Package Details
- Basic press release templates, including:
- ShareIt and TweetIt social media functionality
- Callout quote for more visual impact
- Personalised RSS feed within your release, so your readers can subscribe to news about you
- Major search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Major online news sites
- More than 250,000 PRWeb news subscribers and 30,000+ journalists and bloggers
- Enhanced blogger visibility though our Zemanta partnership
- Targeted distribution: Choose 5 industries and 3 regions you want to reach
- Permanent hosting of your release on PRWeb UK
- File attachments: add documents, images, presentations, whatever helps you tell your story
- Please note: There is a two-day turnaround for Standard release distribution (beginning at time of purchase).
Standard Package Highlights
A step up from the basic package, the Standard release allows you to share your news through social media channels like blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Technorati, Digg, LinkedIn, so you increase your visibilty and get a conversation started.
Where Your News Goes
See where your news release will go based on which package you choose.
PRWeb shared a case study with us, involving a firm that typically sees a boost in search engine rankings and a 50% spike in web traffic after they issue a release. In fact, for one release in particular, the firm saw a spike of 400% on two different Web sites, and the firm doesn't believe they were from the same users. They also incorporate social media tools like Twitter to extend the "shelf life" of press releases, and say that drives additional traffic.
Chris Crum, WebProNews