Premium Package Details
- Your interactive, web-optimised news release includes:
- Keyword links to your website to boost search engine rankings
- Ability to embed images that show your business, your merchandise, etc.
- Ability to add video to your releases
- Personalised RSS feed within your release, so your readers can subscribe to news about you
- Major search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Major online news sites
- Premium news outlets like The Times, The Financial Times, The Guardian, Daily Telegraph through our Press Association partnership
- More than 250,000 PRWeb news subscribers and 30,000+ journalists and bloggers
- Targeted distribution: you choose 10 industries and 5 regions you want to reach
- Permanent hosting on PRWeb UK
- Link to your actual website within the release
- File attachments: add documents, photos, presentations, whatever helps you tell your story
- "ShareThis" makes it easy for readers to send your news to others through blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Technorati, Digg, LinkedIn, etc.
- Custom URLs for better search engine results
Premium Package Highlights
The Premium Package provides the most vivid multimedia experience for all your readers and has the broadest distribution of all PRWeb packages, getting your news to the web, blogs, news sites, and in major national outlets through the Press Association.
Where Your News Goes
See where your news release will go based on which package you choose.
When my release went live the first day the keywords I was optimizing were ranked #1 in Google - and more importantly have maintained a high ranking.
Robb Hamic, Summit Self Defense